3GPP - mp3 Conversion

For everything "Off Topic"! Here you can discuss, rant, rave, in fact talk about anything non radio-related. Forum etiquette rules still apply.
PascalD

3GPP - mp3 Conversion

Post by PascalD » 03 Jun 2018 22:13

I have some FM recordings in mode 3GPP which I would like to convert to mp3.
Is there a free Conversion software which allows for such conversion to be done as I have recordings of FM Stations during a recent flight from Las Palmas - Madrid 2 June 2018, eventually I will if possible/ allowed put on Skywaves. The mobile for such reception is a Oukitel K3 with FM radio and I received good reception despite being inside an aluminum shell with it's computer electroniques etc while the aerial is part of the headphone cable (60cm) which i placed between the window blind across to a convenient seat table attachment. Possibly with a longer cable 1m reception might improve?
Once any recording conversion have been made I will trying putting them on here or maybe utube if they allow?

Good dx

Pascal

pe1etr

Re: 3GPP - mp3 Conversion

Post by pe1etr » 03 Jun 2018 22:23

PascalD wrote:
03 Jun 2018 22:13
I have some FM recordings in mode 3GPP which I would like to convert to mp3.
Is there a free Conversion software which allows for such conversion to be done as I have recordings of FM Stations during a recent flight from Las Palmas - Madrid 2 June 2018, eventually I will if possible/ allowed put on Skywaves. The mobile for such reception is a Oukitel K3 with FM radio and I received good reception despite being inside an aluminum shell with it's computer electroniques etc while the aerial is part of the headphone cable (60cm) which i placed between the window blind across to a convenient seat table attachment. Possibly with a longer cable 1m reception might improve?
Once any recording conversion have been made I will trying putting them on here or maybe utube if they allow?

Good dx

Pascal
I use Format Factory.

Peter
Bangkok

John Faulkner, Skegness

Re: 3GPP - mp3 Conversion

Post by John Faulkner, Skegness » 03 Jun 2018 22:44

I have used this in the past http://www.any-audio-converter.com/reference.php and found it to be very good. There might be a bit of spam attached to the installation file, so be careful. I also use their video converter too.

Return to “Off Channel”