The Beef and Dairy network

For everything "Off Topic"! Here you can discuss, rant, rave, in fact talk about anything non radio-related. Forum etiquette rules still apply.
Tim Bucknall

The Beef and Dairy network

Post by Tim Bucknall » 13 Apr 2018 11:22

Has anyone else become hooked on radio 4's spoof podcast?, 11pm Thursday night

Almost anything I say will spoil it, but the time slot is perfect , listen to it while half asleep and then next morning wonder what you imagined...

Remember every Christmas how we used to watch that comedy sketch with Pele on a wall eating yoghurt?

Its become part of our national culture
Home:Burkhardt Reuter RDR54D1 SDR V.415,
+ CLP 5130 Log P ant

Mobile: Comm Radio CR-1 + Sharman Skyscan ant, Pira P275

Tim Bucknall

Re: The Beef and Dairy network

Post by Tim Bucknall » 14 Apr 2018 10:33

John Faulkner would like it
Home:Burkhardt Reuter RDR54D1 SDR V.415,
+ CLP 5130 Log P ant

Mobile: Comm Radio CR-1 + Sharman Skyscan ant, Pira P275

John Faulkner, Skegness

Re: The Beef and Dairy network

Post by John Faulkner, Skegness » 14 Apr 2018 11:06

Thanks Tim. I meant to look for this last night. (I usually have some kind of podcast playing while I am getting to sleep at night. Yes, this always does the trick and I sleep very well as a result.)

So, I just listened to the first ten minutes of the latest podcast. IN all honesty, I thought it was a little it long and drawn out and not quite my kind of thing. Nevertheless, I find a lot of BBC R4 comedies hilarious. This one just didn't do it for me. But thanks for the info.

This programme was a new one to me. My preferred choice of podcast lately has been George Galloway from Talkradio. Heavy going, but there seems to be more truth in a single minute of his programme than you will ever hear in anything uttered by this government. Just my humble opinion. I still like listening to science podcasts such as Dr Karl (BBC and Triple J) and also the Jodcast. I just can't help it, I'm a geek. :)

Return to “Off Channel”