Hello from Lower Bavaria

AlexandruDX

Hello from Lower Bavaria

Post by AlexandruDX »

Hi!
My name is Alexandru-Andrei Cozmiuc. You can tell me Alex or Alexandru.
I am 21 years old. Since 2018 I live in Germany, more exactly in Bernried, Lower Bavaria.
Also I am romanian 100%. I have like 2 QTHs in Romania: in Arad (western Romania) and Botoșani (north-eastern Romania).
I own just portable radios. The actual situation doesn't allow me to install an antenna (even I have a 3el antenna and a Sony Tuner).
Portable radios:
- Radiwow R-108
- Sony XDR-S61D
- Panasonic RF-D10
- Sangean ATS-909X.

I also have an YouTube channel: AlexandruDX. Feel free to subscribe! Thanks!

I am happy to be here and I hope we'll have a lot to discuss!
John Faulkner, Skegness
Site Owner

Re: Hello from Lower Bavaria

Post by John Faulkner, Skegness »

Hello Alex.

A very warm welcome to the Skywaves DX forum! Nice to see you here. We have other members from Romania here too so maybe there will be somebody you know.

I see you have the Sangean ATS909. I had one of these a few years ago - a very fine portable receiver.

So you are unable to install rooftop antennas at your location? This sounds similar to my home situation where the local authorities do not allow the use of amateur radio antennas. Very unfair! I am only allowed one rooftop antenna, my Korner 9.2, but local noise is a problem. Most of my DXing is now done at my girlfriend's farm, where I can run out unlimited antennas.

Looking forward to seeing some more reports. Well done on catching Jordan, by the way. :)
Nick Gilly

Re: Hello from Lower Bavaria

Post by Nick Gilly »

Welcome to the forums Alex. Good to have you here :)
Good DX.

Nick, Whitchurch, Hampshire.

BW Broadcast RBRX Encore receiver, horizontal Körner 9.2 beam (Antennenland version), Yaesu G-450C rotator

Return to “Introduce Yourself”