All things pirate radio! MW, FM, 48 metres, etc.
- Posts: 475
- Joined: 28 Feb 2015 14:48
- Location: Southampton, England
Received during a tropo lift over the weekend. Last time I got them they were on 105.6...
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 10 Mar 2015 22:39
- Location: Brighjton, East Sussex UK
Yes I think because of the awful Platform B just below on 105.5 they thought a move right next to Radio 2 would be better
Plus of course France Info on 105.6 often interferes no doubt when there is a just a hint of a tropo
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 30 May 2018 16:43
- Location: Western Sardinia
Since the target is closer to that of Radio 1, maybe they'd better have moved to either 99.9 or 99.4-5... (I remember Radio 1 being on 99.7, right?)